Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"In Her Favorite Boots, She Can Take On The World" 11x14 inches, collage

When you're wearing your favorite pair , your whole day just goes so much better. Here's to all the Cowgirls out there whose favorite shoes are Boots! My new paper painting for "Boots to Heal" is finally finished! They're a great charity organization out of Texas to benefit those suffering with childhood cancers. This is in memory of my brother-in-law who I look forward to meeting on the other side. :)

           Close-up of Boot

4 comments:

  1. Robin, I love it. It just amazes me what you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- thank for commenting on my blog- so I could come over and check out the cool things you do! Very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, I love your collage. I just started collaging after finding Elizabeth St. Hillaire Nelson's DVD. Look forward to seeing what you do next. Do you do any work in progress photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I love seeing the explosion of collage and every artist's style is so different still! Yes, I have a few shots of works in progress and I'll try to get them up soon as well as my new pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete